Our prices do not include VAT in EU countries. You will pay for it upon receipt in accordance with the laws in your country.
We can only accept payments via PayPal or Payoneer. If these methods do not suit you or you have any questions, please contact us, we will try to help you.
Delivery will take 5-15 working days, more details at the link
A photo of our box is here and a video of the packaging is here
More about ring sizes here
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Generally, we will send the items as soon as possible once your payment is completed. We do not guarantee delivery time on all international shipments due to differences in customs clearing times in individual countries, which may affect how quickly your product is inspected. We ship anywhere in the world so it will depend on your country of residence. It may take anywhere from 7-20 business days on average. This is highly dependent on the customs and import process in your country.
Shipping Method: Standart Post
Now there is a war in our country and we cannot use other delivery services.
7-20 business days on average
Note: Sometimes it may be delayed by many unsteady factors like customs, flights, weather, etc which are uncontrollable. Please be patient and you will receive the parcel.
Is Shipping Included in The Prices?
How Do I Change My Delivery Address?
Please contact us as soon as you realize you need to change the delivery address as once it is shipped we cannot change the address. Contact Customer Service (email@example.com) Immediately!
How Do I Cancel An Order?
Please contact us as soon as you realize you need to cancel as once it is shipped we cannot cancel it for you. Contact Customer Service.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Jewelry is beauty and tenderness, so be careful and attentive with them. Silver is a soft metal and also reacts to contact with the environment.
- if silver jewelry is worn constantly, most likely it will not darken;
- but still it can darken due to contact with the sea, household chemicals, cosmetics, pool water, food;
- but you can safely wash your hands with soap - the ring will only get better from soap;
- silver can darken and just from contact with the body - this can mean temporary or permanent problems with your health;
- rhodium-plated jewelry is protected from these contacts by a layer of hypoallergenic metal, but just in case, it is better to comply with these conditions;
- rhodium can wear off over time, simple silver is easy to scratch, so jewelry will be happy if you take it off before playing sports, physical activity and other activities that can even cause microdamage
- also remember that it is soft!
- if you temporarily do not wear jewelry - store it in a dry and quiet place, in a bag, box, preferably separately from other products and not in a cosmetic bag;
- and if the product still darkens, use special cleaning products that are sold in special online stores and jewelry stores:
- wipes for minor darkening and just for prevention
- cleaning fluids - they are relatively inexpensive and will last you a long time; be careful - they are different for silver, gold, jewelry with pearls; relevant if you have a lot of jewelry;
- you can try to do without special tools - wipe the jewelry with toothpaste or tooth powder, then rinse with water - this is effective, but it can cause micro-scratches on the glossy areas of the jewelry and inserts, if any;
These are general recommendations, but you can also count on an individual approach to your problem if it arises - just contact us, we are always ready to help.
Pay only for the goods, we will deliver it for free!
We are sure that you will be amazed when you receive the parcel